- Row Your Boat Popular Adage
- More ListsRandom Stuff.
- Reflex-Test Yours.
- Space Invaders-A Game
- CoolThe Vaults of Horrendous Ruins-This module system was created for myself with the intentions of someday converting this into a board game.
- Nariland-A module system is no good unless there is someplace to put it.
- CoolCampaign Cartographer 2-Participating in this digital beautifying campaign intended for devout gamers.
- The Chronicles of Zaraith-This is a science fiction story about an alien wolf that crashes into a small urban community, which channels his world back home. This urban community turns out to be another dimension in the year 2060. While the characters are still being developed to set you up for a surrealistic dream like short story about the protagonist himself and his companion Yeutobi.
- My Favorite GamesA list
- Interactive Fiction GameLater
- Space Invaders-This is the original, classic Space Invaders Arcade Game
Games My Godbaby Made
- CoolFruit punch game-K's game. Good luck figuring out what the hell's going on with this coy little game.
- CoolGem bash-This is a hand-eye coordination style game.
- CoolA Probability Game-You've just started your own investment firm...roll the dice to find out how you'll make out.
- Java Script and Html in Action-Just an annoying little of example of a program called "This is a Test."
- Star Trek Memory Game-You can test yours.
- CoolThe Elephant Quiz-The Elephant Quiz
- Technology I QuoteHtml version with a couple of link references.
- The Nari QuizQuestions are strictly related to the Extras page.
- Nari's Cursor -Static cursor
- Maple Animations-Uses maple 18 software to demonstrate the kinds of math animations that can be used for inclusion on your webpages.
- CoolArt, Technology and Society-A few major events by decade are used to demo the flexibility of excel workbooks, so sorry for truncating history. If you find any significant errors in this timeline, feel free to email me.
- The Golden Mean on a page layout-
A piece of art will have certain things placed in these spots to make it work. You can have the concept down and the idea but still need structure in the background. This helps to tie in all the pieces together instead of just hitting and missing. Sometimes just an object is needed to put it all into perspective.You can also create this with a piece of string attached to a sharp pencil on paper and rulers or even compasses. The second layout in first attachment is the basic structure that I reference most frequently. Consequently, you can turn it in many directions depending on the size of picture. These are 2 Layouts that I strive to use in my work. Again, these examples give us an idea about how it's suppose to work.
- More Lists-Tomorrow's Spam (a bit about the complier of these pages).Lists.